To display a Checklist status on a JIRA Software agile card, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Add-ons > Checklist Definitions.
Under the Preferences section, select the Sync with custom field check box. This creates a custom field with the name: Checklist Progress, followed by the name of the definition.
- Navigate to Projects and click a project.
- In the Active Sprint view, select Board Settings at the top right side of the page.
- Select the Card Layout menu on the left.
- In the drop-down options to the right, select the field that starts with: Checklist Progress.